Monday, January 4, 2010

deep.....REAL DEEP!


The brightness of forgiveness is beyond description. The brightness of honesty is indescribable. When it comes that time for me to walk hand in hand with that special someone, I need that grip to be tight that bond to be unbreakable that connection to be inseparable, for one cannot walk down that road alone forever.... I want to be loved, and I want to love. I feel like I can do anything, but then I doubt myself; my insecurities get the best of me. I hold on too tight to what is not important. I forget what I am put here for, my dreams tend to leak in to my reality, I need to have goals not wishes I need to give and not receive...should i like the life im living....or should i live the life i like! I have a journey I must pick a road to walk....I have started it alone, but I do not want to end it that way. I must not follow anyone but create my own trail; therefore, I will leave footprints of my past, which will foreshadow to my future. I must not dwell on the past but focus on what is waiting for me. I have made mistakes and so have you...but who are we to judge. i will be there if u need me. I’m a person who likes to keep her reality a fantasy where everybody is happy….so what’s better a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear? Dont abuse me, treat me how you'd want some man to treat your daughter....ive always wondered if i was asking for too much. I used to sit here and wonder where I was, why I felt isolated from the rest of the world, I felt trapped within my self. I needed to be free I wanted to feel what the others felt..or what I saw them feel. But have concluded, that no matter the situation YOU are your only ONE...you live how you like, ....lifes not short its the LONGEST thing you'll ever do. Make it worth living...because your WORTH it. i have grown.... Most of my insecurities have diminished, I have loved and felt love I discovered the undiscovered, I know i am better, but all that has happened only contributed to where i am today. I believe in myself, and I know I have the ability and with desire and determination, I will succeed. Do not give up and make stupid decisions at the last minute, because that last minute could be that last minute that will cost you your life. i must continue this cycle and fill in the blank spaces, and enjoy the end result. Therefore, I will now get on my way, and continue down my road, which I created i will carry on....

No comments:

Post a Comment